Ellenboro Clinic Team Leader & Therapist
Stephanie Foutty, MPT, MS, ATC
- Graduated from Marietta College with a Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine in 1996.
- Became a Certified Athletic Trainer through the National Athletic Trainers Association in 1997.
- Graduated from West Virginia University with a Master of Science in Athletic Training in 2000.
- Graduated from West Virginia University with a Master in Physical Therapy in 2007.
- Served with the West Virginia Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association as the Federal Affairs Liaison from 2008-2010.
- Completed McKenzie Institute of International training course Part A, Part B, Part C, and plans to attend part D soon and sit for the certification exam.
- Voted “Best in the Valley” physical therapist by the readers of the Charleston Gazette Newspaper in 2014
- Joined staff of Mountain River Physical Therapy in July 2015